The opinion of the court was delivered by: Wm. R.Wilson,Jr. United States District Judge
ORDER CONSOLIDATING CASES
Pending is Plaintiff's Motion to Consolidate (Doc. No. 167). Plaintiff is seeking to consolidate this case with a related case he filed on January 16, 2007.*fn1 After reviewing both cases, it appears to me that they arise out of the same series of events, and that consolidating the cases would conserve judicial and party resources.
Accordingly, Plaintiff's Motion to Consolidate (Doc. No. 167) is GRANTED,*fn2 and Case No. 4:07-CV-00033-GTE is consolidated with the present action and reassigned to the undersigned judge.*fn3
Also pending are numerous other motions which I will address:
1. Plaintiff's Motions for Reconsideration (Doc. Nos. 126, 139, 166) of the September 8, 2006 Order*fn4 are DENIED. Plaintiff may not file any more motions to reconsider this issue.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Subpoena of Documents (Doc. Nos. 128, 152) is DENIED and Defendant's Motion to Quash (Doc. No. 130) is GRANTED. First, it appears that Plaintiff is requesting that Defendant provide him with documents that he, in fact, provided to Defendant. Second, Defendant asserts that it has produced all files in its possession, and that there is nothing else to submit to Plaintiff.
3. Since Plaintiff "moves the court along with the Defendant to quash the Subpoena,"*fn5 Plaintiff's Motion to Compel (Doc. No. 140) is DENIED and Defendant's Motion to Quash (Doc. No. 144) is GRANTED.
4. Plaintiff's Motion for Sanctions (Doc. No. 142) is DENIED.
5. Plaintiff's Motion to Stay Proceedings on Defendant's Summary Judgment Motion (Doc. No. 153) is DENIED as MOOT.
6. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine (Doc. No. 154) is DENIED without prejudice to refiling when the case is closer to the trial date.
7. Defendant's Motion to Quash Subpoena (Doc. No. 161) is GRANTED.
8. Plaintiff's Motion for a New Scheduling Order (Doc. No. 160) is GRANTED, and a new scheduling order will be issued forthwith. Accordingly, Plaintiff's Motions for Extension of Time to Complete Discovery (Doc. No. 162, 164, 165, 172) are DENIED as MOOT.
8. Defendant's Motion to Compel Plaintiff to File Sixth Amended Complaint*fn6 and to be Relieved from Responding to Plaintiff's Motions Unless Directed by the Court (Doc. No. 173) is GRANTED. On September 8, 2006, Plaintiff was granted permission to file "one, final amended complaint."*fn7 With consideration of the limitations listed in the September 8, 2006 Order, Plaintiff is directed to file his Sixth Amended Complaint by 5 p.m., Friday, June 1, 2007. No more motion motions to amend will be granted.
Once Plaintiff has filed the Sixth Amended Complaint, Defendant may amend its Motion for Summary Judgment, and Plaintiff will have ...