The Court has reviewed the Proposed Findings and Recommended Partial Disposition submitted by United States Magistrate Judge J. Thomas Ray. No objections have been filed. After careful review, the Court concludes that the Proposed Findings and Recommended Partial Disposition should be, and hereby are, approved and adopted in their entirety as this Court's findings in all respects.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk is directed to add Nurse C. Green and Nurse B. Bryant as Defendants in this action.
2. Pursuant to the screening function mandated by 28 U.S.C. § 1915A, Plaintiff's internal affairs investigation claim is DISMISSED, WITH PREJUDICE, for failing to state a claim upon which relief may be granted.
3. Pursuant to the screening function mandated by 28 U.S.C. § 1915A, Defendants Clark and Gibson are DISMISSED, WITH PREJUDICE, because Plaintiff has failed to state any viable claims against them.
4. The Court CERTIFIES, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915(a)(3), that an in forma pauperis appeal from this Order would not be taken in good faith.
5. Plaintiff shall proceed with his remaining claims against the remaining Defendants.
6. The Clerk be directed to prepare a summons for Defendants Davis, Ferricher, Mena, Archey, Williams, Turner, Green, and Bryant, and the United States Marshal is directed to serve the summons, the Complaint (docket entry #2), the Amended Complaint (docket entry #7), and this Order upon those Defendants through the ADC ...