United States District Court, E.D. Arkansas, Eastern Division
September 4, 2014
DELWRICK D. COLEMAN, ADC #656538, Plaintiff,
DOUGLAS LOCKHART, et al., Defendants.
J. LEON HOLMES, District Judge.
The Court has received proposed findings and recommendations from United States Magistrate Judge Jerome T. Kearney. There have been no objections. After a review of those proposed findings and recommendations, the Court adopts them in their entirety. Accordingly,
1. Defendants' motion for summary judgment (Doc. No. 48) is GRANTED;
2. Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment (Doc. No. 51) is DENIED;
3. Plaintiff's claim against defendant Eldridge is DISMISSED without prejudice for failure to exhaust;
4. Plaintiff's constitutional claims against defendant Lockhart are DISMISSED with prejudice; and
5. Plaintiff's state law claims against defendant Lockhart are DISMISSED without prejudice.
An appropriate Judgment shall accompany this Order.