United States District Court, E.D. Arkansas, Pine Bluff Division
March 3, 2015
CHARLES WILLIAMSON ADC #152796, Plaintiff,
SEVILLE BELL, JR. et al., Defendants.
SUSAN WEBBER WRIGHT, District Judge.
The Court has reviewed the Proposed Findings and Recommended Disposition submitted by United States Magistrate Judge H. David Young. No objections have been filed. After careful consideration, the Court concludes that the Proposed Findings and Recommended Disposition should be, and hereby are, approved and adopted in their entirety as this Court's findings in all respects.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED THAT:
1. Defendants' motions for summary judgment (docket entries #72 & #75) are GRANTED, and Plaintiff's complaint is DISMISSED.
2. Plaintiff's claims against Defendants Shawn Richard, James Booker, and Farrelle Williams, are DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
3. Plaintiff's claims against all other Defendants are DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
4. Plaintiff's motion to grant exhibits (docket entry #89) is DENIED AS MOOT.
5. The Court certifies that an in forma pauperis appeal taken from the order and judgment dismissing this action is considered frivolous and not in good faith.