United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, Eastern Division
April 21, 2015
JAMES McALPHIN ADC # 88328 PLAINTIFF
DR. NWANNEM OBI-OKOYE, ADC, EARU; DR. DON BALL, ADC, EARU; GERALDINE CAMPBELL, APN, ADC, EARU; DR. KITRELL, Psychiatrist, ADC, EARU; DR. JOHN DELK, Doctor of Urology, University Hospital; CHARLOTTE GARDNER, Regional Ombudsman; DR. RICHARD E. D'ANNA, Urologist; CORIZON, Medical Contractor, ADC; DUNN, Nurse; DR. ROLAND ANDERSON, ADC Central Office; LARRY MAY, Assistant Director, ADC; RAY HOBBS, Director, ADC, in his individual capacity; WENDY KELLY, Deputy Assistant Director, ADC, in her individual capacity; and ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION, a municipality DEFENDANTS
D.P. Marshall Jr. United States District Judge
1. McAlphin's official capacity claims are dismissed without prejudice.
2. McAlphin's claims against Kitrell, Delk, Gardener, D'Anna, Corizon, Dunn, Anderson, May, Hobbs, Kelly, and Ball are dismissed without prejudice.
3. McAlphin's heat exposure claims against Obi-Okoye are dismissed without prejudice.
4. McAlphin's claims against the Arkansas Department of Correction are dismissed with prejudice.
5. All other claims against Obi-Okoye and Campbell are dismissed with prejudice.