United States District Court, E.D. Arkansas, Pine Bluff Division
BRIAN S. MILLER, Chief District Judge.
The proposed findings and partial recommended disposition submitted by United States Magistrate Judge J. Thomas Ray and objections thereto have been reviewed. After carefully considering these documents and making a de novo review of the record, it is concluded that the proposed findings and partial recommended disposition should be, and hereby are, approved and adopted in their entirety.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that:
1. Goodman's motion [Doc. Nos. 3 & 7] for voluntary partial dismissal is granted, and his claims against defendants Johnson and Pruitt are dismissed without prejudice.
2. Plaintiff may proceed with his Fourteenth Amendment racial discrimination and First Amendment retaliation claims against defendants Williams, Chism, Kearney, and Corbin.
3. All other claims and defendants are dismissed without prejudice.
4. The Clerk is directed to prepare a summons for defendants Williams, Chism, Kearney, and Corbin. The U.S. Marshal is directed to serve the summons, complaint, amended complaint, and this Order on them through the ADC Compliance Office without prepayment of fees and costs or security therefor. If any of the defendants are no longer ADC employees, the ADC Compliance Office must file their last known private mailing address under seal.
5. It is certified, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915(a)(3), that an in forma pauperis appeal from this order ...